Monday, April 14, 2008
Donuts
I was heading out to get coffee and asked the family if they wanted anything. Ellie said she wanted a donut and as always I said no because I never let her have a donut. She finally settled on a blueberry muffin. Greg said he wanted a donut and I gave him a ton of grief about that, asking if he's going to run around for 3 hours like she is to burn off the calories and how he needs to watch his girlish figure and Ellie said in a perfect waving-me-away voice, "Let him have what he wants!" She was like an old man. I got Greg the donut and of course Ellie had a few bites of it.
2 comments:
Too funny! I'll bet if you had said, "NO shredded wheat for you, Greg" she wouldn't have been so quick to stick up for him.
I just would like to go on record as saying I am very sorry i ever suggested Greg could not have a donut. I was wrong.
Post a Comment