The note from the Tooth Fairy went over very well and Ellie was so excited to get it. I was hoping my little hint that the Tooth Fairy would be coming back later--when her tooth falls out--would hold her. Writing a note to the Tooth Fairy is one thing; becoming pen pals is quite another. But Greg got her to bed and let her write another one to put under her pillow. Here is what she dictated to Greg (click on the notes to read them):

Even though Greg wrote the note this time, I was still in charge of writing back. I don't want to keep writing notes, so I put it a bit more clearly this time:

I had to stop myself from writing the Foot Fairy's back story about how he (I imagine the Foot Fairy as a he for some reason) flies into people's bathrooms at night and plucks toenail clippings out of their waste baskets, which he takes back to his land to use as money.
7 comments:
The Foot Fairy? Will Ellie expect money from her now? How does one qualify for money from the foot fairy? Maybe having a planter's wart fall off?
What I need right now is a Koi Fairy to solve the parasite problem!
Looking forward to the next post.
Oh, I know all about parasites. I hope you aren't being overrun!
And how many kinds of fairies are there, anyway? I can just imagine Ellie telling her friends about the Foot Fairy...pretty soon you'll be getting phone calls from moms, Lisa.
Oh, I always knew I'd get phone calls from other moms.
You know about parasites? in koi? Tell me!
Had to order a ridiculously expensive chemical to treat the pond, but then everything to do with koi is expensive. Maybe I should get koi health insurance.
How's your foot, BTW? Did the foot fairy bless it and make it all well?
I mean I know about parasites in general. Like raccoons and possums and rats and the occasional stray cat.
My foot is much much better. It's all the way better, actually. Thanks for asking!
Post a Comment