
Even though I have an inner queasiness about all of these mythical creatures kids grow up with, I have been embracing Ellie's belief in the Tooth Fairy. So I wrote this note and put it under her pillow. (Click on the letter to see the words.)

See that? Very sweet and very practical. Keep on brushin! Did I want to write a subversive note from the Tooth Fairy? Yes, I did. But I was a very, very good mommy.
3 comments:
I think Ellie is a very fortunate girl to have such a creative mommy.
(And, of course, a funny daddy!)
Congratulations on having found a renter so you can move back to Chicago in time for winter!
And we'll get to see you in early November.
(Anonymous in that last post is Aunt Gretchen.)
What a sweet little one to hope the Tooth Fairy is having a satisfying career. The advice to keep brushing is certainly wise.
Good luck to all concerned.
Post a Comment