Ellie's been getting into me singing songs to her. Her favorite songs for me to sing are:
Somewhere Over the Rainbow
If I Only Had a Brain/Heart/Courage
9 Crimes (Damian Rice)
Amazing Grace
Scarborough Fair
And now she's singing a lot of them to me. When she sings Scarborough Fair, though, she sings, "parsley, sage, rosemary and Tom."
One time when I was singing to her, she blurted out right in the middle of the song, "You should sing. In front of people. Your voice is so so so good."
Talk about strokin' the ego!
But I think being a good performer is about more than having a nice voice--it's about committing to the material. Like this guy. He may be lip-synching, but he owns this song. The song is catchy, too.
2 comments:
You could do that with some rehearsals, couldn't you? Go for it!
You find the most amazing things on the Internet. :)
Post a Comment