Today we have a special guest blogging on Lisa's blog. Her name is Ellie, and as soon as I can get her to stop calling Greg on his cell phone and then breathing heavily into the receiver, she'll come over and say a few words.
"I love mommy. I love Abby. I hate going to bed. I am scared of Abby. I hate brushing my teeth. I like chewing on my mom's phone. I like chewing on my mom's keys. I am six. I hate the dog's whining. Abby is cute. Heidi is cute. I hate going to school. I love summer break at school cause there's no school. I know I talk a lot. I think you are weird. My dog is seven; her name is Abby. I know I am weird. My mom is a editor."
2 comments:
She had a lot to say about Abby...
Stream of consciousness.
Post a Comment