.jpg)
I want to share a most wonderful gift that my sister sent to me quite a few weeks ago. It all started with some pictures that I took of Ellie during her first year of life. I was instructed to take a picture at monthly intervals until Ellie turned one and send the pics to her Aunt Lalie. The pictures were supposed to be taken in a chair or on a couch so that it would highlight how much she had grown in that year. It wasn't easy, especially as Ellie got more mobile and her characteristic stubborn streak started to emerge.
The result, thanks to my amazingly talented sister, is this quilt of Ellie in her first year. I will cherish this for a long, long time until Ellie steals it from me and cherishes it for even longer. Thank you Aunt Lalie! You've got mad skillz and you've created a wonderful family heirloom.
We love you!
3 comments:
A true labor of love. It is lovely and an inspired gift.
I'm going to say it again...sisters are wonderful! That IS a very special heirloom.
I am so happy that you like it. It was definitely a labor of love. Of course, the masterpiece is the little one herself (who's not so little anymore!).
Love and hugs!!
Post a Comment