What timing... it's eerie. A day after Aunt G asks whether she should go back to checking my blog every day, I get my answer.
A college friend is signing up blogs to participate in NaBloWriMo. That stands for National Blog Writing Month. You commit to writing on your blog every day for the entire month of October.
I signed up and I'm ready for the challenge. Sure, there are some days where you might get a single word out of me---I'm thinking that word will be "urp"---but there are other days when I will write true posts. Maybe even long posts. I am committed. And I think I should be committed.
Check out Amy's challenge here: http://nablowrimo.blogspot.com and if you have a blog, you should send her an email and officially sign yerself up.
So, yes, starting October 1st, check my blog every day.
3 comments:
Well, that will be the highlight of my day. Will it be too late to blog about the wedding, the birthday party, the horse, the new jeans?
Yay! I checked your blog once over the weekend and didn't see anything new so I reverted to the occasional checkin. Now I'll definitely do the daily check! Urp!
I will read your shit every day. Remember you said I could swear.
xxoo
Post a Comment