Here she is!
Ellie lost her fifth tooth today! She pulled it out herself, spilling a small bit of blood onto her nice, white t-shirt. I am going to do my very best to remember to put a dollar under her pillow tonight, so we don't have a repeat of the last two teeth, one of which might have involved the tooth fairy leaving an IOU. Yes, I am the worst mother in the world.
And finally, Ellie almost broke my nose today. Again. This is the fourth of fifth time my nose has been smashed either directly or indirectly by that child. I think part if it is my nose's fault, though. It is not dainty. This time she elbowed me in the nose while I held her up at the monkey bars in the park. Ouch.
That's it for this update. I'm seriously behind on NaNoWriMo. I am writing every day, but I can't keep up with the word count, so I probably won't make 50,000 words by the end of the month. But I'll have a chunk.

4 comments:
Poor nose! Where on earth did you get the idea you have a big nose?
Congratulations on your new cat. I'm sure you know cats take a while to adjust to a new place. I hope I get to meet her when we are down there the Tuesday before Thanksgiving!
Finally!!! Another post! I've missed them. Heidi got me on the nose last week, and I had a copious amount of blood, several tissues worth. I showed her the blood, and I don't think she had any idea what blood was. I look forward to meeting Sophie soon. I hope the tooth fairy remembered?
Sophie is such a sweet girl! She looks like a wonderful addition to your family. She'll get braver ... just don't push her and let her come to you. She'll be lovin' on ya in no time.
BTW: You spoiled all of us with your blog-a-day thing. Now we miss it when you're not blogging!
Post a Comment