Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Now we have a new TV!

Our new 50-inch plasma television arrived today and I began my journey into enormous-TV-land by watching the cinematic masterpiece that is PBS Frontline. Okay, maybe it wasn't the best choice to take advantage of the new screen, but it was a fascinating look at the healthcare systems in other countries and I highly recommend it no matter how big your TV is. And I believe I now understand the healthcare debate much better after watching it on a TV that covers half a wall.

Unfortunately, I also clicked past Fox News and discovered that Sean Hannity on a 50-inch TV is more concentrated douchebaggery than I can stand. I'm going to have to delete that channel now.

Our new TV is way cool.

4 comments:

Pegeen said...

I nearly had a coronary when I read the first line that said you broke it. Congrats on the new TV. I'll bet Mama Mia will look even more awesome now.

Aunt Lalie said...

I thought the same thing! I was glad to see the word "in" on the second line. :)

You gotta tell us how Project Runway looks on the new set!

Lisa said...

Oh yeah... that was an unfortunate line break.

Auntie Anne said...

Shoot! I forgot to look at it when I was there!