Ellie wrote a journal entry at school about her weekend. Here it is (with all the spelling errors fixed):
My weekend was fun and busy. I went to my cousin's birthday party. We went to Red Lobster. We ate cake that my grandma and aunt made. The frosting was the best part. I cleaned my room. It was a mess. My mom made me clean it. She said now it is livable. I could not walk through my room. I could not fit my books on the bookshelf. How was your weekend?
5 comments:
Thank you, Ellie. I laughed out loud. It's good for you to know when your room is livable. :) Love and hugs to my favorite niece!!
That mom is tough!
Maybe you could post a picture of your room while it is still livable???
Hehe. I love how she said that she couldn't walk through her room. Brought back memories of my brother's room.
i'm going to have valentine's for valentine day.are you coming to my birthday?
Post a Comment