Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Those sexy presidents

Ellie told me that she and a couple of her classmates were looking at a textbook at school that included pictures of all of the presidents. They decided to play a game where they picked a president to be in love with. Her friend Briana picked Richard Nixon. Ellie picked someone she couldn't remember, but she thought it was the fourth president. She said she told her friends, "I think I'm in love with a dead guy." I told her that Richard Nixon is dead, so Briana is in love with a dead guy, too.

UPDATE: Ellie informed me last night that she chose James Madison to be in love with.

NEW UPDATE: Now Ellie has informed me that Briana didn't actually pick Nixon, she went with Reagan. So that's more reasonable. Ellie is still going with James Madison. 

4 comments:

Nana said...

Whatever happened to Justin Bieber?

Nana said...

She didn't like JFK?

Lisa said...

No, though that'd be my choice. Or Obama.

Aunt Lalie said...

I agree with Nana - JFK would probably be my choice.