Friday, April 15, 2011

Mobile postin'

Here's a little post from my mobile phone.
I'm posting from the mobile even though I'm home.
I got a Blogger app,
I don't even need my lap (top),
So now I'll file my blog posts while I walk and roam.

5 comments:

Nana said...

Does this mean that you will post more often?

Aunt Gee said...

I got a Droid X for my b'day so now I'm Android like you. Searching out apps and gradually learning how to make the thing second nature. Do you have any favorite apps besides blog and scrabble?

Lisa said...

Yay Droid! I'm totally obsessed. There's a facebook app. I recommend that. I also use Memo Pad as a to-do list and I use the Calendar a lot. If you like games, Angry Birds. There's also Gas Buddy, which lets you put in your zip and it will tell you the cheapest gas near you. I also have my mail client on it so I can get email 24/7 and Yahoo Messenger. And a weather app. Then there's just the Internet. It's endless.

Anne said...

You really do love your phone :)

Aunt Gee said...

I'm loving it as well tho I'm going to try to avoid games. I waste enough time on my computer playing Free Cell as it is. There is a lot to learn on this little device including how to use the virtual keyboard with any speed at all. Thanks for the suggestions!