Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween costumes

Tomorrow is the Halloween party at Ellie's school, so we gathered her costume together before bed. Ellie decided to put her dolls' costumes on them as well. She put a cat costume on Lanie and a Dorothy costume on Julie, then she covered them up because it's getting cold outside. She stood them side by side next to her bed and I'm sure she was thinking that they were ready for the Halloween party at their school. But I thought they told a different story.


Here's Julie the day she arrived in New York City, fresh off the train from Ohio.





 And here she is 15 months and more than a few tricks later.


3 comments:

Aunt Gee said...

Oh, what a wicked little mind you have, my dear!!!

Nana said...

I wonder who bought her all those fancy clothes!

Mrs. E said...

Is Lanie or Julie wearing the costume? Whoever - the poor thing has made a serious transformation?

Was Ellie a Princess?

Mrs. E