Sunday, October 24, 2010

Update on the play that is no longer hell

The play is going well! Yay! I have gotten over the crazy and the stress and props are so much easier now. I still never want to do it again, but I can get through the run of the show without dreading the next performance and wondering what I'm going to screw up.

Last night, we had a big thunderstorm during the performance and it was so much fun. The museum where we perform has windows on the ceiling, so the light show outside became part of the show inside. We were all hoping a big thunderclap would hit during the murder scene, but the storm wasn't quite that accommodating. Still, it was the best time I've had so far and the first time that I actually got into the play itself. That's saying a lot, because did I mention that it's boring? We do a great job with the material, of course, but it's just boring stuff.

So, now that the play is winding down, I'm thinking I might clean my house.

3 comments:

Aunt Gee said...

A little birdie told me you were thinking of trying out for a part in the play...yay? nay? maybay?

Aunt Gee said...

...I mean the next play! Time for me to goooo to bed.

Lisa said...

I did try out! Stay tuned for report.