Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Got a gig

I have a month-long gig copy editing for a magazine, and it's pretty much full time. I have to drive in to the office and get there early in the morning and stay until the late afternoon. It's hard! It's been a long time since I've had a schedule like this. The work is fine, but it is hard to do everything I have to do at home in a third of the time. I am not that efficient. Or that energetic. I'm tired!

So I probably won't have that many blog posts over the next month, but I'll try to keep up with it. I hope I can!

2 comments:

Aunt Lalie said...

Congrats on the temp job, but I know how hard it is to change schedules so quickly. Just remember the FlyLady way ... baby steps! You can do anything for 15 minutes! :)

Mrs. E said...

Congrats on the gig! Am curious as to how it came about.

Thank goodness it's in your general area of expertise & not waitressing or something. (Nothing against waitresses, heaven knows.)

Mrs. E