It's been a long time since I've posted, because it's very difficult to post when the kid is around all the time, like over Christmas break.
By 10:00 each morning, I've usually uttered some combination of sentences like this:
"Stop whining. Stop pulling on the dog's ears. Do you want to play a game? Have you brushed your teeth yet? Don't lean on the dog. Where are your boots? Well, take them off if they're hurting you. You don't have to shout, I'm standing right next to you. Pull up your pants--no one wants to see your butt. I don't know where Grover is, he's wherever you put him. No, you can't eat ice cream for breakfast. Say please. Say thank you. No, I don't think poop is funny. Stop french kissing the dog."
By the end of the day, for some reason, my brain is not working very well and I just can't think of anything to write in my blog. But now there is school again and I have a little bit of time to think about what might be funny or poignant or rant-y to write. So, stay tuned!
2 comments:
It's about time. Every day I check...the same old item about the play. Where's my LisaBlog fix? Get crackin'!!!
Okay, I will!! Thanks for checking back! :)
I promise there will be more coming now. In fact, I have a new one for today coming up.
Post a Comment