Friday, January 9, 2009

"Manfred" returns...

Guest post from Greg.

You'll recall a blog post from a month or so ago about "Manfred", Ellie's classmate with whom she'd been squabbling. Ellie was trying to find a way to get along with him while Lisa was sure they'd work it out.

The next installment of the saga has me getting Ellie to bed last night and asking her about school. Let's listen in.

Greg: "So how's school going?"
Ellie: "Good. I made a deal with 'Manfred' so that I sit next to 'Clarence' going to school in the morning and he sits next to 'Clarence' going home."

Apparently 'Clarence' is quite the school bus companion.

Greg: "Oh, so you and 'Manfred' have made up and are getting along? That's nice."
Ellie: "No, I hate him and he hates me."

Well ok then, as long as we're clear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's clear Manfred has a crush on her.

Genevieve said...

Yeah! And she him. Ah, young love.