Monday, October 19, 2009

I had a story

I was going to tell this kind of funny story about taking Ellie and her cousin into the bathroom at a restaurant and then peeping in at them while they were in the stall together only to realize that there was a woman in the stall next to them who I was also peeping. But then I decided to watch TV for a bit before I blogged and I found out that Field of Dreams is on. It's one of my favorite movies, so I had to watch it. And now I'm so tired that I can't set up my anecdote properly. So I'm going to go to bed.

2 comments:

Aleta said...

Peeping into a stall? Ok, sounds like a story to share!

Gergery said...

That is a shameless attempt to squeeze two days blogging out of one anecdote.

Caught in the act!