Friday, October 30, 2009
Ready for Halloween
Quick post! We carved a pumpkin tonight. Ellie drew the face in pencil, I went over her design with a marker, and Greg cut it out. It looked great, but we couldn't find a good candle for it. We finally had to go with a Natural Essences air freshener candle, so the jack-o-lantern looked quite scary but smelled like lilacs.
5 comments:
So, what will Ellie be for Halloween this year? I'd love to see a picture. Hugs!!
Ellie is going to be Princess Leia this year. She has a wig with the costume, but it doesn't fit her head. So we'll have to figure out how to do up her hair in a Leia 'do.
Ellie was the spirit and embodiment of Leia herself. Amazing.
I hope you took pictures.
What's with the sleeping cat in the box, nephew? Your concoction or a found photo? A statement about wanting to be pet free? Just watch it, Bud. You're surrounded by cat lovers! And we have claws!!!!
Post a Comment