Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Piano

Here is some music that I aspire to play on the piano. If you haven't seen the movie it comes from (The Piano), I highly recommend it. I warn you that the movie is very slow moving. But the movie and the song are both beautiful.

3 comments:

Mary-Ann said...

A great movie, though a bit hard to watch on occasion. Good luck learning the song. :)

Pegeen said...

Yes, that one awful part colored the whole experience for me. The music is so poignant. Have fun learning.

Mrs. E said...

Finally got around to listening to "The Piano" video . . . Didn't know you were a player (or aspired to be), tho I do remember the piano in the living room on Lockerbie (& the Christmas decorations on top of it). I liked the movie very much, tho awfully sad. Why can something be sad & inspirational at the same time . . . ?
Love, Mrs. E