Well, I think I got my post in with a few minutes to spare.
We went to a farm that has a big maze in a field of corn. We entered the maze at around 4pm and left the maze at around 7pm. And it's 35 degrees outside. It was a lot of fun, but my feet were starting to go numb by the end of it. Ellie had a great time. I tried to get a shot of her looking eerie and menacing for a Children of the Corn photo, but it just didn't work out.
And since it's now very late and I'm a terrible thinker when it's late, I will put a video up for your amusement.
Don't know if you've ever seen Jimmy Kimmel do his Unnecessary Censorship bit. It is absolutely hilarious and disturbing and shows how censorship can backfire. The FCC's use of bleeping out bad words calls so much attention to the words they are replacing with beeps that you can now replace any word with a beep and create a swear word where there isn't one. The censor becomes the offender. It's brilliant.
Warning: Only watch this if you are okay with seeing Cookie Monster, Elmo, and Grover "cursing" and doing "lewd" things. Me, I'm fine with it.
3 comments:
Brilliant video!
That is absolutely hysterical! I knew there's more to Sesame Street than meets the eye.
And I'm glad you had fun in the maize maze. Sounds like a good day to warm up with hot chocolate.
Post a Comment