I should call this the late-night blog. And like I said before, I can't even think at night! In fact, I'm so tired, I have exactly one thought, making this only slightly better than my one word post from before.
Here it is:
I was reading about that crazy judge who won't marry interracial couples. I think they should let him stay a judge so people can come and gawk at him. It would be like performance art.
That's all I got.
7 comments:
You should ban that guy who keeps making comments that are deleted by blog administrators. :)
I understand about being too tired at night ... I've been putting in too many half-days at work. You know, 12-hour days? 12 hours is half of 24, right? Anyway, I'm so tired that I'm still tired in the morning. Now that it's the weekend, you should get some good sleep and do an Ultimate Blog! The best blog of all bloggy-blogs.
OK, I'm done rambling now. Nighty-nite!
Yeah, that guy is Greg.
I know. It may be harder to ban him, but it's worth a try. (Sorry, Greg!)
Hugs to all.
Hey, Greg! What's going on? What are you writing that gets deleted so much? Your Aunt G wants to know!
http://www.ooze.com/ooze13/cats.html
Auntie G -- I posted 2 links; to a British tourist getting stung by a bee 500 times, and a picture of a guy stung by a bee with an enormous swollen face.
Bad Greg, Bad.
Post a Comment