I set up my office with two plastic and metal long folding tables pushed together to create a faux L-shaped desk. But my folding table setup didn't work as planned, so now I have a random, unused space where the two meet at the crook of the L. I still like it. True, my setup may not look "upscale" or "classy," and yeah, it might not have any "asthetic value" and make me look like "an indigent college student," but that's okay. That's me.
I do like that I have my computer and notebooks on the left-hand table and my sewing machine and art supplies on the right-hand table. It's like the room is my brain with words on the left and pictures on the right. I think I might make a 6-foot tall railroad spike and put that in the unused space in between them.
6 comments:
You were going for the chic, upscale finger-painting craft room. Very hard to get right.
The spike does make a lovely metaphor, but you'll have to have handouts for visitors to explain it.
Gruesome company, that spike. You could store your golf clubs there instead.
I like that idea of having a room divided and yet both things in the same room!
Instead of getting a dog, get a cat and put a scratching post tree there. The right cat can be great company and source of entertainment.
Don't you love having your sewing room set up again? We need to have another long Quilting Weekend. Please send pics of the new house!
I often feel like an indigent college student. An indigent college student...of liiiiiiife.
Post a Comment