Thursday, October 15, 2009

Project Runway

This is the worst bloggy writer's block I've had during NaBloWriMo so far! I can't think of anything to write and now it's 10:30pm and I haven't watched Project Runway yet. Humph.

I know! I'll blog about Project Runway and then I'll go watch it! I apologize to those of you who don't watch the show. You should probably just skip this post because I'm going to get very annoying.

Project Runway is the only show that I seek out and look forward to watching every week. I just love the creativity and I love that it showcases people who make things. And I am in awe of the designers. And I love Tim Gunn. The only thing I don't like about the show is that the judges always agree with each other. Always. One hates it, they all hate it. One loves it, they all love it. I want to see Michael Kors and Heidi Klum battle it out with each other over whether a green polka dotted dress should be paired with a lavender organza overcoat. Come on, sycophants! Tell Nina Garcia she's full of it!

That's it, though. I love all the rest of it. Especially Tim Gunn. Have I mentioned that I love him? My favorite contestant this season is Christopher. What a sweet and talented guy. Even when he got all weepy when he was in the bottom 3 for the first time and I was rolling my eyes and thinking he should probably man up a little bit he was still my favorite. I love his designs. Not the last couple, but the ones before.

I've been watching the companion show Models of the Runway as well, but it's not good. I cannot imagine what it was like in the editing room trying to find footage interesting enough to put on TV. These women are boring. Truly, intensely boring.

Ah well, I'm off to watch the shows!

2 comments:

Aleta said...

I don't watch that show, but a good friend of mine does. She loves it.

Gergery said...

That guy was such a baby. He was bawling.