Friday, December 4, 2009

Oh Disney

Ellie and I watched Mary Poppins tonight. It's extremely long and I never liked it, even when I was a kid. But Ellie loves it. I was up and down doing different things during most of it, but I sat down and watched the Penguin Dance part with Ellie. That's where Bert is singing to Mary and a bunch of animated penguin waiters come out and Bert gets up and pulls his pants around in a funny way to make him look like a penguin and dances.

While he's jumping and prancing around with his pants pulled around him, Ellie says, "I can kind of see Bert's penis."

Well, that got my attention, and I took a closer look. And darned if Dick Van Dyke wasn't flopping around a bit in those pants. You'd think he might have worn something to hold everything in place. For the sake of the children.

Have a look (sorry about the dimensions of the video):

1 comment:

Aunt Lalie said...

And that's what Ellie takes away from a Disney movie. Very interesting. :)

You can't say she's not observant!